Did you know that we have a financial aid counselor who comes twice a month, Mrs. Williams, who welcomes meeting with parents/guardians and students on financial aid matters? Call or come by the office to sign up to see her!
GReat Aspirations Scholarship Program
- NKHS has a GRASP financial aid counselor who is available to meet with students and parents to plan for financing education after high school. Contact the School Counseling Office at 804-966-9675 to set up an appointment.
Check out these financial aid/scholarship websites for helping completing the FAFSA, exploring scholarship opportunities, or just learning about the financial aid process. The FAFSA is the one application that you fill out to be considered for federal and state financial aid programs, to include grants and loans.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Use this link to access and complete the FAFSA, an important step in the financial aid process.
Fastweb: Scholarships, Financial Aid, Student Loans, and Colleges
- A helpful resource for scholarship searching and financial planning.
Cappex- College and Scholarship Resource
- The largest merit aid scholarship database online
- Easily search for scholarships from colleges, universities, private companies, foundations, and more
Zinch- College and Scholarship Resource
Financial Aid for Online Colleges